- Without a valid Proof of Purchase, Motijheel reserves the rights to refuse warranty services.
- Motijheel reserves the right to refuse ‘free of charge’ warranty claim if the information shared is incomplete/ illegible for the claim/fault in the Customer details.
- This warranty is non-transferrable. This warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole remedy and neither Motijheel nor its service centres shall be liable for incidental or consequential damage or breach of any expressed or implied warranty of this product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not provide the right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by Motijheel authorized service centres only. Warranty cover will be void, if and when unauthorized service has been attempted by the user or any unauthorized service centre.
- Motijheel may use rebuilt, reconditioned or refurbished parts and/or components when repairing or replacing a defective product.
- In case of delivery destination being unavailable, shipping charges must be handled by the buyer.
Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on 20 May2021.